Do you have a special presentation that you need many people to see? Not long ago, if you wanted to use a projector, you were limited on what you could project and how many people could view it. However, all that has changed with modern wireless projection equipment. In fact, this technology has dramatically changed projection in the 21st Century, and you'll find many benefits to these visual and audio tools.
Perhaps one of the most obvious advantages of wireless projection is the lack of wires or cables. If you are setting up for a presentation you may not have the time it takes to make all the cable connections and insure that everything is properly hooked up. In addition, there are no wires to become tangled up or present a tripping hazard, and no plugging and unplugging devices that can interrupt a meeting or conference. With MQ Spectrum you can enjoy two basic types of wireless projection.
Thanks to networking technology along with LAN and Internet capabilities, it is possible to network projectors in an organization or company. In fact, they can be shared in a similar manner to printers and other peripherals. Here are some of the benefits they offer:
- Remote access – projectors on the network can be accessed by anyone that is authorized. You can give a presentation from the other side of the planet. For example, once someone signs in to the network, they can use a projector via LAN or the World Wide Web.
- Improved collaboration – people can access files and information directly from the projector. This eliminates the need to pass out or distribute materials to everyone in a meeting. That can save a great deal of time, trouble, and resources.
- Increased security – only authorized personnel can access the projectors, as the network can be secured with password protection features.
- Energy savings – all the projectors on a network can be set to shutdown at a specific time each day, and during holidays and weekends.
- Improved maintenance – your IT technicians can receive email notifications when projector maintenance is due. It is also easy to troubleshoot problems and when necessary, shut down projectors that are not working properly.
- Better tech support – with wireless network projectors, support can be remote.
- Easy access – can be accessed from computers, and a wide assortment of smart phones
Projectors for Home or Office
With home or office projectors you can easily project material onto a smart TV or projector from your smart phone, PC, or tablet computer. Any device that is Miracast or DLNA, can be utilized. It gives you the chance to enjoy your favorite videos or surf the Web, if you like. The device is very easy to use. You simply connect it to a TV HDMI port or a projector. Your media device can then be connected with WiFi.
To find out more about the many benefits that wireless projection can provide, send us an email at email@example.com or call +65 63544811.